Nikki Evers – Résumé
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Over eighteen years of combined real estate sales and mortgage lending experience
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Home Savvy Realty—Folsom, CA
2010 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
2006 – 2009
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts and ensured document accuracy. Guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Owner, Solution Loan Processing—Sacramento, CA
2001 – 2006
- Worked with brokers on a contractual basis to process loans, from initial application to underwriting all the way through to closing.
Loan Processor/Pricing Coordinator, North American Mortgage—Sacramento, CA
1999 - 2001
- Worked in retail lending and new home sale lending processes. Coordinated active pricing of loans for real estate brokers.
Financial Services Officer, Sacramento Credit Union—Sacramento, CA
1997 – 1999
- Collaborated with clients to help them secure all types loans, including home equity, car loans, and lines of credit.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®